Monday, August 17, 2009

Vivaldi Guitar Concerto

Hi everyone,

I guess if this is "Disciple of the Guitar" then I really need to put up a video of one of my performances. So although more will come, here is the only recent one I have edited right now. I'll try and get a few more up here as time permits...

Vivaldi Guitar Concerto, RV 93, second movement

Performed on location at OKFCM, April 2009, at Wewoka Woods, with some of my good friends from campmeeting - Sean and Joshua Nebblett, Aubrey Seiler, and Kristen Downs. Thank you all for playing!



I had a little fun at the end with the credits, so if it looks strange, just consider it experimental. And don't turn it up too loud because I put some sound effects in too. :) Just a warning to save your speakers. :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment