Friday, August 28, 2009

Studio Upgrade



I am ready to say goodbye to Pinnacle Studio forever... I got Adobe's CS4 Production Premium Suite. For those who don't know what the difference is, CS4 Production Premium is Adobe's pro-level suite for editing video and pictures. It includes Premiere Pro, Photoshop Extended, After Effects, Flash Creator, On Location, Bridge, Illustrator, Encore, and Soundbooth. I am super-excited!!!


Soundbooth...
Premiere Pro running an AE composition


I spent an hour and a half this morning trying to figure things out, and produced this SHORT little video. Just presets, and a little modifications, plus a tiny bit of creativity. I'm still figuring out how to use it, so don't think this is really how I do video. Besides, it has no audio at all. Not very impressive, but I had fun figuring out a whole different way of doing things now that I have a pro toolset.



Now, I have a fully professional video and audio studio. Finally!!! Ready for customers... (eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment