Friday, September 4, 2009

Final update on Jester

Hello everyone! My goal is to put 1 to 2 posts a week, but so far I haven't been able to do a consistent rate. :)

Here's the final update on Jester...

He is now a free bird, living outside with all the wild animals. He is still somewhat tame, although he prefers to be on his own. But just two days ago he let me hold him for a few minutes. We had a major rainstorm yesterday afternoon, and didn't see him for the whole day. Matthew was somewhat worried, actually quite worried, so we prayed for Jester at worship. This morning he came to us, and we were relieved. Of course, we knew not finding him was better than finding a pile of feathers... But none the less, we were glad to see him. And it's nice not to have to spend all your free time catching grasshoppers to feed him (70 to 80 per day). :)

I will try to be more prompt in putting up posts, and making them interesting, not just long boring sagas about the things I've done that are interesting to no one but myself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment