Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back from Indiana Family Camp

Back from Indiana Family Camp... What a huge blessing!!! I don't have time at the moment to write a looooooooog post about it, but I will try to do it soon... :)

I'm almost ready to put up one of my samples for my new CD, Preludio. Look for it sometime next week! I'm really excited about it!

By the way, don't be afraid to leave comments on my posts. Your comments won't show up immediately, but they go to me and I publish them as soon as I read them (usually the same day if I'm at home). :D

I have so much to share about INFCM... I learned a lot, and was very inspired. Sean and I talked about standards in Christian video production for 40 minutes straight. I am not going to share all of that this moment... You can ask me about it if you want to know what we talked about, or else I'll probably put it up in a post later. :)

Well, I have to wrap this post up for tonight. More are soon to follow.

Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment