Monday, October 19, 2009

Sample from my new CD!!!

Finally I have a sample from my upcoming CD Preludio to share with you.

I can't exactly say it's typical of the CD, because no two of the songs are quite the same, but it does carry some of the impressionistic neoclassical sound that characterizes this CD.

I hope the audio quality is decent coming through the video. I am not finished with editing yet, so if it doesn't sound right feel free to make suggestions. However, remember that the audio is of reduced quality in order to stream it over the internet, so it will be higher quality than is on the video.

Enough said... Just watch the video!



If you like it, post a comment or email me at reachingupwardstudios@gmail.com.

If you don't like it... well, then you figure out what to do about it yourself... I'm not making provision for that! :)

2 comments: